Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Snapshots

1. Playing Rummy King with my family.
2. Mum and Dad's beautiful front garden.
3. My family members (including me) have gone crazy for juicing!
4. The street where I did a lot of my growing up.
5. Yummy veggie patties on wraps for Saturday's lunch.

I mentioned in my last post that I headed up to Tamworth for the weekend to spend time with my family (and Ben's). It was a perfect weekend filled with good food, sleep-ins, laughs and mum and dad completely spoiling me. We also got to see Ben's grandma who has been really really sick in hospital for a few months. She actually got out of hospital on Saturday and is doing so well. She is so strong and we are so happy to see her getting better. She's a precious lady, that one.

Not pictured: me dusting off an old pair of roller blades and showing off my skills (still got it), a lovely picnic in the park on Sunday, Ben and I playing basketball on the driveway, my brother's puppy Chester who has grown into a much much bigger puppy since I last saw him, getting the magic security code for my car radio meaning it no longer turns off after two minutes (it had been like that for two years so this is a massive victory) and a family dinner at Ben's nan's place where we sat around the table sharing stories of our weird habits from when we were kids. I am truly blessed. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

P.S 14 days left of work until I am holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.