Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tumbleweeds

Things have been a bit quiet on the ol' blog this week - I do apologise! Just wanted to share a couple of iphone snaps from the past few weeks. Work has been very busy and I am so ready for this long weekend. I'm heading to Newcastle for the weekend to celebrate Easter but also my little sister's 21st birthday as well as my Mum's 50th birthday! I can't wait to see all my family and some friends, eat good food and relax. Hope you have a lovely weekend and Happy Easter!

1. Just finished reading Into the Wild. Loved the movie and have had the book for ages but didn't really get into it the first time I tried to read it. This time I was so absorbed by it and couldn't put it down!
2. I went to Brisbane on Monday night for a very quick work trip.
3. Chilli plants and flowers for sale near my office.
4. Grill'd date with Ben last night.
5. Snack night at home last Friday night.
6. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos missy.

    I have also nominated you to receive a Liebster Award. Check out my page about it to find out the details about your award. Congratulations!
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.