Friday, March 15, 2013

Odd-Shaped Pancakes

I ate some weird shaped pancakes last weekend. They were delicious! This was just one of the many ways Mum and Dad spoiled me while they were visiting recently. Not only did the house look cleaner when they left (despite me staying up late the night before they arrived dusting and mopping), I was treated to Mum's exceptional cooking including a full pancake breakfast on Sunday.

Now, I can't blame Mum for the shape of these pancakes. She did her best with what she had - my one and only rather large fry pan. After the ordeal Mum took it upon herself to buy me a perfect pancake-sized fry pan while she was here. Bless that lady :) I'll have to test it out soon!

Hope you all have a happy weekend. I've kicked mine off by watching multiple Aziz Ansari videos on YouTube. I liked to live life on the edge. Here's one that got me giggling. Enjoy. xo

1 comment:

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.