Monday, February 4, 2013

Let's Be Friends

I started this blog in June 2012 after being an avid blog reader for many years. I wanted a space of my own to share little snippets of my life and my interests. I posted sporadically throughout 2012 but have had a burst of motivation to really get this thing off the ground lately. I've got a list going of all my ideas for blog posts and I'm quite excited about it. I've been posting every day for the past week and my traffic and comments have increased quite a bit. It really goes to show the importance of consistency when it comes to getting your blog started. I've found being able to schedule posts in advance really useful as I work full time and don't always have the energy to blog after work. I also commissioned my talented friend Kate to illustrate my new blog header which I'm liking a lot!

So, basically I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who've been kind enough to have a look my blog and leave such nice comments. I'm excited about what's to come and hope you'll stick around for the ride.

Before I go, just a reminder about ways you can stay connected with me:
  • Google Friend Connect: If you have a google account (in fact, I think maybe even if you don't...maybe..don't quote me) you can connect with my blog via the 'Join this site' button at the bottom of the left hand column of my page.
  • Bloglovin': This is an easy way to keep track of blogs you like no matter which platform they might be on. You can sign up to get daily or weekly updates about new posts on the blogs you like. You can click on the link on my page (left hand side) or join me here.
  • Twitter: You can find me here.
  • Instagram: Follow me here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new header! Looks fab. Love all your recent posts too, so glad we found each others blogs on the interwebs! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.