Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hairspiration

Today I bring you a little bit of hair inspiration thanks to my sister, Sophie, who happens to be a hairdresser - and a very good one at that! Here are 12 of her recent styles. As you can see, she's pretty handy when it comes to balayage and loves to experiment with different colours (she is always super excited when she gets a client brave enough to try something bright and bold). She also does a mean male haircut - I may be a little biased but she's the only one that can cut Ben's hair well.

Having a hairdresser in the family is amazing, although I really haven't been too adventurous with my own hair of late. I went through a few years of dying my hair different colours then finally decided to grow it all out and let my natural colour do its thang. I was pretty stoked to discover that my natural colour is actually quite nice, so I decided to leave it be for a few years. My hair is now the healthiest and longest it's ever been, but part of me is wondering whether I should let Sophie loose on my hair sometime soon. Oh and by the way, that's Sophie with the teal coloured hair in the pics above - she can definitely pull off any colour, no matter how bright it may be! If you live in Newcastle or are ever in the area, you should definitely hit her up for a new 'do. 

4 comments:

  1. Can soph come and do my hair? She is so talented. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm sure she would love to do your hair! You should come visit :D Haha. x

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many beautiful colors! I'm loving the blonde balayage. Can you ask her to move to Sydney and do my hair? I'll be one of her regular clients ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to come to Newcastle with me some time and she can do it then!

      Delete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.