Saturday, June 30, 2012

Goodbye June



Wow, I can't believe we're at the end of June already! I feel like the older I get, the quicker time flies. I have mixed feelings about entering into July, as it means it's only a month until I head overseas but then I have so much to do before I leave. I'm sure I'll get it all done...somehow.

It was quite a warm morning and Ben and I decided to get some sun and took a walk up to our local coffee shop. I had to plead with him to take this photo of me! I am going to have to do a bit of arm twisting once I get my new camera and start doing proper outfit posts. Anyway, I will tackle that when the time comes.

I'm wearing: American Apparel skirt, Sportsgirl jumper, American Apparel shirt (underneath), Urban Outfitters bag, Ray Ban sunnies and shoes from a little boutique in my hometown.

I'm now counting down the hours until my little sister and her boyfriend arrive. They are visiting for the night so we have stocked up on cheese and biscuits and all sorts of goodies. Should be great! Have a happy weekend. xo

3 comments:

  1. love those AA skirts hannah, you definitely need to get ben into taking photos, i love your style xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, love the skirt. I've just been through your blog from the start, love it! I am now a follower. I have also just started my own blog, you can check it out at thecottagediaries.blogspot.nz. Follow me if you like it!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Molly - nice to meet you via the blogesphere! Your blog is very cute as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love! It is super appreciated.